PHOTOGRAPHS - RG960 CIVILIAN CONSERVATION CORPS
|RG960_148_03_082 – A large crowd is gathered for the American Legion dedication exercises at Camp Jackson, Marion County, c1935-1942.
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) was a federal public relief program that operated in the 1930s through the early 1940s. The Archives has a small photograph collection covering Marion, Lawrence, Clark and New Madrid Counties. These images are digitized, but are not currently available online.
Contact the Archives with questions at (573) 751-3280 or [email protected].