Application Assistant Responsibilities
Application Assistants agree to:
- Meet in person with a potential participant to complete the Safe at Home enrollment materials.
- Work with clients to determine whether the Safe at Home program should be part of their overall safety plan.
- Explain Safe at Home services and statutory guidelines to clients.
- Assist clients with the Safe at Home participant application forms and forward application materials to the Safe at Home program within 24 hours.
- Adhere to the terms and conditions of the Safe at Home Application Assistant Agreement.
- Assist the applicant without discriminating against any applicant pursuant to Missouri law.
- Notify the Safe at Home program of any change in their contact information or if they no longer wish to serve as an Application Assistant.