2020 Initiative and Referendum Petitions Filed
This page contains a list of all initiative and referendum petitions filed with the Secretary of State's Office during the 2020 election cycle and the status of each petition. Each petition is categorized as one of the following:
- Accepting Comments: All public comments will be reviewed by the Secretary of State's Office.
- Rejected: The petition did not satisfy all legal requirements and is no longer under consideration.
- Withdrawn: The petition was removed from consideration at the request of the petitioner.
- Comments Closed: The petition is still under review, but comments are no longer being accepted.
- Approved to Circulate: The petition has received final approval and signatures can be collected.
2020 Initiative Petitions
If you are interested in initiative petitions already approved for circulation, please go to 2020 Initiative Petitions Approved for Circulation in Missouri.
2020 Referendum Petitions
If you are interested in referendum petitions already approved for circulation, please go to 2020 Referendum Petitions Approved for Circulation in Missouri.
||Petition Submitted By
||Status of Petition
||Link to Text
||Approved to Circulate