2022 Initiative and Referendum Petitions Filed
This page contains a list of all initiative and referendum petitions filed with the Secretary of State's Office during the 2022 election cycle and the status of each petition. Each petition is categorized as one of the following:
- Accepting Comments: All public comments will be reviewed by the Secretary of State's Office.
- Rejected: The petition did not satisfy all legal requirements and is no longer under consideration.
- Withdrawn: The petition was removed from consideration at the request of the petitioner.
- Comments Closed: The petition is still under review, but comments are no longer being accepted.
- Approved to Circulate: The petition has received final approval and signatures can be collected.
2022 Initiative Petitions
If you are interested in commenting on an initiative petition, please go to Accepting Comments on 2022 Initiative Petitions.
If you are interested in initiative petitions already approved for circulation, please go to 2022 Initiative Petitions Approved for Circulation in Missouri.
2022 Referendum Petitions
No referendum petitions have been submitted for the 2022 election cycle at this time. Information will be added to this page as petitions are submitted.