All digital resources linked below are available for use by Missouri libraries with a MOREnet membership to provide to their patrons. Go to search.more.net or email [email protected] for more information and assistance.
To receive grant funding, if a public library is a MOREnet member their website must have links to MOREnet electronic resources.
Promotional materials such as website buttons, bookmarks, and posters can be found by going to EBSCO’s Promotional Materials page and entering the resource name that you would like to promote in the search box. Training tutorials are available from MOREnet as well as scheduled live trainings.
- Computer Skills Center: This skills center provides materials and video courses to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
- Digital Literacy: A content-driven and media-rich online digital literacy and cyber citizenship resource specifically designed for students in grades 7–12. Interactive activities guide students through project-based learning tasks using digital tools to create podcasts, PSAs, multimedia presentations, digital business plans, social media campaigns, and more. Database articles explore cyberbullying, digital research skills, citizen journalism, and more.
- Financial Literacy: The Financial Literacy database makes economics and personal finance easy to understand and highly engaging. Articles explore macro-, micro-, and global economics as well as personal and household finance. Users will learn to manage credit and debt, save and invest with confidence, plan for college and retirement, and avoid fraud and scams.
- HeritageQuest: HeritageQuest® Online is a comprehensive database of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids. It delivers an essential collection of genealogical and historical sources—with coverage dating back to the 1700s.
- LearningExpress Library: Over 300 free, online practice tests for academic and job certification. Find ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, ASVAB, HiSET, LSAT, GRE, Postal Worker, Cosmetology, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Nursing Assistant, and many more. Lessons and study aids for 5th grade to adult to improve math, science, social studies, English, and language arts skills. College Prep Center includes SAT, ACT, ASVAB practice tests and many other resources. Learn about careers and find practice tests for occupation exams.
- Missouri Digital Equity: This site was developed in partnership between the Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet) and the Missouri State Library (MOSL) to provide access to resources about technology, how to be safe and secure with it, and understanding how to evaluate information found online. Here we have pulled together top resources widely available on the Internet, as well as unique resources that, because they are subscription-only research databases, are available only through your local school or library.
- Resume and Cover Letter Builder: More than 200 expert-developed resumes and cover letters for a range of occupations and preparation levels. Build your own with a step-by-step resume builder or use templates.
- Teen Health and Wellness: This award-winning resource provides middle and high school students with up-to-date, nonjudgmental, straightforward curricular and self-help support. Articles are correlated to state, national, and provincial standards. Topics covered include diseases, drugs, alcohol, nutrition, mental health, suicide, bullying, and LGBTQ+ issues. It has recently been updated to meet the needs of today’s teens and with new content on bullying, suicide, vaping, opioid abuse, gender identity, school safety, sexual harassment, COVID-19, and more.