Tips for Locating Locally Recorded Books
These titles can easily be accessed from WolfPAC, Wolfner Library’s online catalog. Here are the steps:
1. Visit WolfPAC at https://wolfpac.sos.mo.gov/mo1aopac/
2. Click on “My Account” and enter your user ID and password.
3. Click on "Home" to return to the search screen.
4. In the “Query” box, type “Wolfner.”
5. Using the search options on the left of the page, select "Locally Produced Content."
6. Scroll through the results for a title of interest.
7. Click on a title of interest.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Downloadable Talking Book.”
9. If you are logged into BARD, the download will begin automatically. If you are not logged into BARD, you will be asked to sign in and the download will begin afterward.
If you have further questions, please call (800) 392-2614.