Share your reading experiences and gain insight while getting to know other readers from all across the state. Wolfner Library proudly offers three book clubs for your reading pleasure! Each book club will feature a different type of reading experience.
- Novel Reads is the general fiction book club.
- Big Ideas is a non-fiction book club.
- Good Books is a mild reads book club. The Good Books club will read fiction and non-fiction books that feature little-to-no sex, violence, or strong language.
All three clubs will meet via conference call line.
How the club works:
Call Wolfner Library to register for the club or clubs you are interested in. Your books will be sent to you. We recommend registering at least two weeks in advance of your club meeting date.
1. Read the book for your club(s).
2. On the appointed day and time, call the toll-free number which will be provided at the time of registration.
3. Once everyone is on the line, we will discuss the book we have read!
November 2018-January 2019
Book clubs will be on hiatus for the holiday season. Meetings will resume in February, 2019, and that month's selections will be taken from the 2019 Adult Winter Reading Program titles. The February through April titles will introduce readers to unlikely aristocrats, rare book hunters, strong women from two continents, a real life love story gone wrong, and a dystopian world. If any of these topics are of interest, sign up for book clubs today by contacting Amy or Meghan at 1-800-392-2614.