Share your reading experiences and gain insight while getting to know other readers from all across the state. Wolfner Library proudly offers multiple book clubs for your reading pleasure! Each book club will feature a different type of reading experience.
- Novel Reads is the general fiction book club.
- Big Ideas is a non-fiction book club.
- Good Books is a mild reads book club. The Good Books club will read fiction and non-fiction books that feature little-to-no sex, violence, or strong language.
- Patron Led is a focused book club. The first one will be focused on African-American literature.
All clubs will meet via Zoom.
How the club works:
Call Wolfner Library to register for the club or clubs you are interested in. Your books will be sent to you. We recommend registering at least two weeks in advance of your club meeting date.
1. Read the book for your club(s).
2. On the appointed day and time, call or login to Zoom. The login methods will be provided as part of the event reminders.
3. Once everyone is on the line, we will discuss the book we have read!
December 2 at 2 p.m. African American Topics: Something to Celebrate by Felicia Mason, Monica Jackson, and Margie Walker DB 57518: Three stories of holiday romance by African American authors. As the New Year approaches in Monica Jackson's "Truly Everlasting," Trask and Felicia discover they are meant for each other. Others find love in "The First Noel" by Felicia Mason and Margie Walker's "Kwanzaa Kupendi." Some explicit descriptions of sex. 1999.
To be announced